Jetson is a well-known brand presenting an enormous collection of hoverboards and Jetson Strike Hoverboard is one of them.
|The Jetson Strike Hoverboard is a wonderful gadget. The USPs of this product is its off-terrain tires and sleek design. Check out this comprehensive review to learn more.|
|View Price on Amazon|
The manufacturer claims that it can move on all types of surfaces because of its off-road tires. The rest of the features are similar to other boards in this collection, like the Bluetooth speaker, LED lights, and a powerful motor.
However, it has been observed that most all-terrain hoverboards with a wheel size of 6.5 inches do not run smoothly on rough surfaces. When taken off-road, they get stuck and produce a beeping sound.
Now the question is whether the Jetson Strike hoverboard really meets the expectation. Go through this in-depth review on Jetson Strike Hoverboard to know more.
Jetson Strike Hoverboard Features
- The device is powered by a 400-watt dual motor.
- Since Samsung’s HQ Lithium-ion batteries have been used in Jetson Strike Hoverboard, it makes the device more durable.
- These rechargeable batteries are very popular and are used in almost all electronic devices. It is more stable, has a high voltage capacity, and can be recharged many times.
- These low-maintenance batteries have high energy density. Moreover, these batteries are budget-friendly and safe.
When it comes to charging time, Jetson Strike Hoverboard doesn’t take too long to get charged because lithium-ion batteries have shorter charging times. It just takes about 1 to 2 hours to get fully charged and then one can hang around and have unlimited fun.
- All hoverboards can bear weight up to a certain extent. This is done keeping in mind the safety of the user.
- If someone is below the weight limit, especially kids, this will put them at risk of an accident. Similarly, if someone is above the specified weight limit, the efficiency of the device will decrease.
- The weight limit of the Jetson Strike Hoverboard is 220 lbs. This means that an adult can ride this hoverboard. When you buy the hoverboard, choose something according to your own weight.
Jetson Hoverboards can cover a distance of 10 miles per hour. However, it may vary depending on the weight put on the device.
- If more weight is put on the hoverboard, the device’s speed will reduce and the device will slow down. The hoverboard may also get damaged, or it may break down completely.
- In addition, putting more weight on the hoverboard will stress its battery and affect its speed. So if the rider’s weight is more than the specified weight limit, the device will move slower than it does.
- There will be an impact on the mileage and the hoverboard’s structural integrity if the said weight limit is not maintained.
Jetson Strike Hoverboard has a maximum climbing angle of 15 degrees. That means someone within the specified weight limit can ride it on slopes and even climb with it, provided the device is fully charged.
Bluetooth will enable you to access the motherboard easily. It also allows you to control the motherboard.
The Bluetooth speakers deliver clear and crisp audio and enable you to talk to someone or enjoy music while on the go. So you will stay connected while you ride the hoverboard.
– LED light
The LED light present on the hoverboard lends the device a cool look. When you ride the hoverboard at night, the LED lights will enable you to see the road ahead.
– Max distance
According to the manufacturer, one can ride a maximum distance of 10 miles, which is quite impressive.
– Hoverboard weight
Jetson Strike Hoverboard is lightweight; it is 16 lbs. It looks slender and is far lighter when compared to other hoverboards. So it’s better if you measure and check the weight when you buy this product.
– Wheel size
The wheel size is 6.5 inches. The rugged off-road tires make the hoverboard durable.
– Extra features
The Jetson mobile app will allow you to choose from the three ride modes available and keep track of the travel time and the distance traveled.
– Age group
Anybody aged 12 years or more can ride this hoverboard.
You will have peace of mind as the manufacturer provides a one-year warranty
- The robust design makes it durable
- Powerful dual-motor of 400 watts
- Suitable for carrying adults weighing up to 220 lbs
- Can move at a top speed of 10 miles per hour
- Can cover a maximum distance of 10 miles
- Shorter charging time
- Prolonged battery life with high-quality lithium-ion batteries
- The device can be mounted and dismounted easily
- UL Certified and safe to use
- Off-road capabilities are limited
This hoverboard comes for about $149.99 with many color options.
- Main unit (electric scooter)
- User manual
Altogether there are three variations of the Jetson hoverboard. Each one of them comes with special features, which makes them different from one another and the prices vary accordingly.
- Jetson X10 All-Terrain Hoverboard with Cosmic Light-up Wheels
The LED lights in its wheels make it look very attractive and lights up your way. It has a maximum weight limit of 265 lbs and “extreme terrain” tires making it suitable for uneven terrain. The lights also make it further accessible. It features among the top products due to its self-balancing capability and stability. It is priced at $229.99 and is available in two colors.
- Jetson JetKart Hoverboard Attachment
It is priced at $69.99 and comes with the least features of all the Jetson hoverboards available. However, it is equipped with basic features like self-balancing, a battery, and an attachment to prevent you from falling.
What makes Jetson Spike Hoverboard different from other hoverboards in the same collection is that it has off-road capabilities up to a moderate level, as it is fitted with rugged off-road tires. However, if you think that you will ride smoothly on uneven surfaces, then perhaps your expectations would not be met. If you think about it from the perspective of a hoverboard with 6.5-inch wheels, then you will be more than happy with Jetson Spike Hoverboard.