Swagrton is known for its high-quality, high-performance hoverboards that excel in safety and quality, and they are all designed to meet any user’s preferences.
Swagtron Hoverboards – Are they worth it?
Hoverboarding has become a part of our culture whether you ride it often or only on occasion. With the ever-increasing popularity of hoverboards, there are a lot of companies that produce and sell them.
For an accurate overview of Swagtron’s hoverboards, we need to know more about the company itself. You will be able to make the right choice if you do your research as to the company you want to buy from.
In the following section of this article, we will discuss the features of this company, including what they specialize in and what they offer.
We will compare the hoverboards afterward, including their pros and cons.
A brief overview of the company
Swagtron offers a wide range of mobility-related products and services. Given their extensive experience in this area, you should have a sense of comfort as a buyer.
Swagtron also offers e-bikes, electric scooters, electric skateboards, kick scooters, drones, etc.
When I buy products, I like to know if the company behind them really knows a lot about their field. The sad truth is that too many companies only sell products to make money.
From what I have observed, Swagtron is nothing like that. The company appears to be well-established and is a leader in the field of technological mobility.
Regardless of how they are as a company, we’re here to review the best hoverboards from them.
Their T1 model is popular all over the world and is a favorite of many.
Let’s take a look at this model and find out if it is worth it.
Swagtron T1 – Is it the best hoverboard from Swagtron?
It is very likely that if you’ve found yourself reading this guide, you’ve already heard about Swagtron T1. In spite of being an early player in two-wheel scooters, Swagtron remains one of the world’s most popular brands.
How did it become so popular? The best explanation is reliable craftsmanship and safe, reliable components. With the T1, only the best parts are used. Its aluminum frame has an aluminum alloy composition, and the batteries are UL-certified.
With the Swagtron T1 hoverboard, you can drive up to eight miles per hour. There is a learning mode on the Swagtron T1 hoverboard to help you learn before you try driving the board at high speeds.
It has a climbing ability of maximum 30 degrees with 0 degree turning radius.
The Swagtron T1 has been rated as one of the top hoverboards countless times. It also carries the UL2271 and UL2272 certifications. Hoverboards with this type of safety rating are considered among the best.
- Hard ABS outer body casing
- 6.5″ aluminum wheels
- Non slip foot pads
- The speed ranges from 2mph to 8 mph.
- AC adapter
- Power – 100 to 240 volts
- Dimensions – width at 23 inch, depth at 7 inch, and height at 4 inch and weighs 22 lbs.
- LED lights
- Safe stop technology
Who is it ideal for?
Firstly, taking its load range into consideration which is a minimum of 44lbs and a maximum of 220 lbs, the T1 hoverboard is ideal for teens and adults. It has two modes: learning and standard. The learning mode lets you master the riding skills gradually before you are ready to have a well-deserved experience. So, one doesn’t need any prior experience with hoverboards to own this super-efficient ride.
- Reasonably priced compared to other options in the market
- Learning mode and safe stop technology for a safe riding experience
- Light and portable
- Flame retardant
- Lacks some features compared to previous versions
- Can’t check battery levels via smartphone
- Offers limited speed
Other hoverboards from Swagtron
Swagtron T5 hoverboard is a perfect choice for kids. It is also UL2272 certified and comes with a learning mode, making it safer for kids with low weight capacity. The load-bearing capacity and price make it the most affordable option among Swagtron hoverboards. It also meets other safety standards like fire-resistant material and battery. Take a look at its features for a better understanding.
- Sentry Shield multilayer protection battery with a charging time of about 90-100 minutes
- Dual 200W motors providing a maximum speed limit of 7mph
- Gyroscopic technology for easy navigation
- Electrical and fire safety
- Can carry a maximum load of up to 187.4 lbs
- Slip safe footpads
- Dimensions – 7 inches x 3.8 inches x 24 inches
- Weight – 18 pounds.
- Comes with a fire-resistant battery
- Provides superior traction for safe riding
- Environment friendly
- Lightweight and safe
- Weight limit of 187 pounds.
- Doesn’t have Bluetooth technology
- Lacks advanced safe stop technology
Swagtron T3 hoverboard has everything you have been looking for in T1. It has better technology, speed, and construction. Be it on road obstacles, uphill traction, or Bluetooth technology, Swagtron T3 has it all. For better judgment, take a look at its superior quality features.
- Big multicolored LED lights with RGB colors.
- 4.5 inch wheels with expandable footpads upto 6 inches
- Fabric loop at the bottom for portability
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Easy to carry as it only weighs 22 pounds
- Has advanced features as compared to previous models
- Can carry a maximum load of 220 lbs
- Top speed is around 8mph
- Not ideal for off-road rides
- Not ideal for downhill traction
- Doesn’t fit the standard silicon case or protective bag
The Swagtron T1 has the most important features that are compliant with fire-resistant material grades and other safety standards. All newer models of Swagtron hoverboards are UL2272 certified making them a safer option. But, if you are looking for, all in one best hoverboard for teenagers, T3 takes the title. You can attach different accessories as it comes with advanced features such as loops at the bottom. Nevertheless, T5 is great for kids and it also has a learning mode like other models.